Friday, January 20, 2012

Smashbox "Be Discovered" Review



I was sent two products from the Smashbox spring 2012 line "Be Discovered"! I received the Cream cheek trio "In Lights" and Jet Set Eye Liner and Brush "Intrigue". The cream blush is amazing! I have such a hard time finding a shade that works with my pale skin. This looks fantastic on and is very buildable. The liner is a gray color and it is great for just less dramatic look. It goes on very smooth and stays all day! I love this liner and blush! The liner is $22.00 and the blush is $29.00. I have never owned a gel liner before so i have nothing to really compare it to. The cream blush is one of the best I have tried! I would highly recommend the blush if you are looking for a high end blush!
Intrigue
In Lights

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blog, would you mind take a look at mine and maybe follow if you like it ? i follow everyone back!

    http://models-on-the-runway.blogspot.pt/

    and please if you can like my blog on the facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ModelsontheRunway

    ReplyDelete